https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2021-04-30 19:03:272021-04-30 19:03:271 page paper on a research article 2
Due April 21 9am Chicago time (central daylight time)
- 1 page paper on the research article (attached).
- Double-spaced, 12-point font, 1â€ margins in academic paper format (i.e., Questions 2-6 should bewritten in essay format and the citation should be at the top of the paper.). Do NOT submit adocument with numbered answers.
- Your paper must include (unless otherwise noted on Blackboard for the reading):
- Give a full citation for the article using APA format (see APA examples on Blackboard) at thetop of the paper.
- Begin your paper here with an introduction. Clearly state and explain the hypothesis, research question(s), or thesis that drive the authorâ€™s study. In other words, what communication aspects does the author deal with.
- Comment on your evaluation of the article. That is to say, what did you like about the authorâ€™s research and analysis, and why? How does their work fit into and contribute to communication studies?
- Conclude with additional information you would like on the topic or specific study. What are some questions (minimum of two) you would like to ask the author in their presentation?
- define how the authors use each of the keywords (Human Augmentics, Human-Machine Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, Agency, Sense of Agency).