https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2021-05-02 22:36:352021-05-02 22:36:351200 words 3
- Download either the Obesity Maps or Tobacco Maps.
- Compose a critical analysis essay using the following guidelines:
- Provide a description of the health issue, either obesity or tobacco use, depending on which set of maps you chose.
- Discusses the trends you see in the maps based on the information you have received from the TED Talk and in Seminar. Be sure to touch on:
- What each map shows.
- How the information can be combined to determine trends.
- What the trend appears to be for your state.
- What the trend appears to be for the United States as a whole.
- Locate current data on your chosen health issue other than what is in the map. Has the trend from the maps continued in the same course over the last few decades, or has there been a change in the trend? Explain.
- The critical analysis essay should be at least 1200 words in length.
- The critical analysis essay should be properly formatted using APA 6th Edition guidelines, which includes double-spaced 12 point Times New Roman font, 1â€ margins, a title page and applicable headers.
- Include a list of references using APA 6th Edition guidelines for in-text and reference citation style.
- The critical analysis essay should have a sustained viewpoint and use Standard American English.
- Please be sure to utilize the writing resources available in Academic Tools to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.