PLEASE DONT BID IF YOU CANT COMPLETE THE PAPER WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. ITS THE ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT AND OTHER STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED IT BASED ON THIS INFORMATION BUT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME POSTING DUE TO TUTORS SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE.
Attached is a sample item analysis that shows the summary table of statistics for all items (questions) for a pilot assessment of a memory test. The memory test presents a short video depicting a law enforcement scenario and requires candidates to recall relevant details. The test is comprised of 10 multiple choice questions with four options (A-D). For the sample of 10 items, the correct answer is â€œAâ€. Review the item difficulty (P), discrimination [R(IT)], and the distractors (options B-D).
Prepare a response to address:
- What is the difficulty level for each item (i.e., easy, medium, hard)? What is the overall difficulty level of the test?
- Which item(s) could you remove altogether from the exam? Why?
- Which distractor(s) would you revise? Why?
- Which items are working well? Why?
- What next steps in test development would you recommend?
Length: 5-7 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.