Analyze the Role and Functions of HR in a Healthcare Organization
As part of an orientation program for new managers, HR has developed a section of the orientation designed to help new managers learn more about HRâ€™s functions and role in helping them be more effective in handling their HR responsibilities.
Using the course readings and articles, address the role of human resource management. Support your analysis with a minimum of three credible sources of research. (Keep in mind this document is meant for an orientation. The new managers may or may not have a strong understanding of the role of HR in healthcare.)
Write an informational two-page handout that addresses the following:
- Determine key roles that human resource management plays in todayâ€™s healthcare organizations.
- Evaluate 3â€“5 core functions of human resource management in terms of their level of support to a health care organization.
- Justify which HR function you believe is the most important in helping a healthcare organization achieve its strategy.
- Analyze the role of human resource management in an organizationâ€™s strategic plan.
- Go to the Strayer Online Library and locate at least three quality academic resources for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.