The Four Questions of the Outcomes Planning Wheel as well as the template linked below, and apply the case study in the lecture to the wheel and answer each question.
Refer to the question list in the lecture as well for additional help when answering the wheel.
“Questions and material attached”
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 â€“ 1,750 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
- References must come from sources such as, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing