Marketing, specifically in the online space, is in constant flux. How could any of the tools and practices we’ve learned thus far be used to be more innovative with online marketing?
Evaluate a company’s web, social, and mobile marketing presence. For this assignment, you should select a small business based in Ohio. Be sure to pick a company that has a website and uses multiple social media channels. Address each of the following in a PowerPoint or Google Slides presentation. Note that each bullet point should be its own slide.
- List all of the social sites of the small business.
- What is your opinion on their website? Is there anything innovative about it?
- Visit their website using a mobile device. How mobile-friendly is the website?
- How does the company use their social media sites? How well are they doing it?
- What are the messages and/or themes on the website and social media pages? How consistent are the messages/themes across the web and social sites?
- If appropriate, is it equally easy to order their products/services through web and mobile, and if appropriate, through their social sites?
- How would you improve their social and mobile marketing strategies?
- What relevant KPI’s would you recommend for tracking social and mobile success?